India Post Jobs 2014
India Post Jobs Vacancy 2014, India Postal Department Latest Job Vacancies Openings , Careers 2014 www.indiapost.gov.in
Follow us and get the Updates about the Job Vacancies of India Post and Various Other Government Jobs in this website
Current Vacancy :
ABOUT INDIA POST
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice.
- To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
- To provide mail parcel, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services with speed and reliability.
- To provide services to the customers on value-for-money basis.
- To ensure that the employees are proud to be its main strength and serve its customers with a human touch.
- To continue to deliver social security services and to enable last mile connectivity as a Government of India platform.
We will maintain our iconic status as a unique and trusted national institution by:
- Always providing the human touch in all our interactions with society
- Being responsive and reliable
- Demonstrating the highest order of integrity, honesty, transparency and professionalism
- Discharging our responsibilities towards the society in an environment of deep trust, mutual respect and a culture ofservice before self
- Achieve the long term goal of financial self-sufficiency by generating surpluses from services (existing & new) outside our universal service obligation
- Develop, implement and operate a system of standards with accountability for performance
- Develop a scalable and flexible technology infrastructure to support our operations
- Be the preferred, trusted and reliable service partner for all customers
- Ensure that India Post acquires all required people capabilities to deliver its chosen services portfolio
- Be the interface between citizens and the government